Saturday, April 28, 2018

My Updated Planner

I call this my planner and/or brains, others refer to it as a control journal.  Mine isn’t just about cleaning, though, it’s about everything that involves my life.

The first part holds some of the important bills/mail that needs a response and my budget.








 The next part contains my daily schedule pages.







 The next part is fairly new:   Given the amount of stuff getting thrown at me at a particular time, I’ve now started using those page protectors to segregate the paperwork for each of the items.  Right now I have:

Car Accident
Gynecologist 
Dental including oral surgery 
Colonoscopy 
Nuclear Stress Test
Blank





That last one did have print out pages for the new refrigerator but, however now that I have the new refrigerator, it took that out and put it in a reusable file folder and put it in with the rest of the house stuff.  The next thing that comes up will have it’s own spot.

I’ve added updates to the update:  The notepad has been moved to the zippered pockets up front, I’ve purchased and added tabbed dividers and added calendars from a group the HR department subscribes to that produces free templates to help people better manage their lives.

Update:  Ohsolovely blog has free 2018 printable calendars here.






The updated daily planner pages I made are found at this link.



No comments: