Saturday, March 18, 2017

Trying My Hand At Crock Pot Cooking

I'm not the best cook in the world, so I thought I'd try out a recipe book on the Crock Pot that's been on my kitchen counter gathering dust.  LOL.  It didn't work out that great, but then again, I probably messed up somewhere in the instructions.


I found this book at Costco and thought I'd give it a try.  

My first attempt:


Chicken and Noodles.

Easy, you say?  I still managed to mess it up, too much salt and garlic powder.  Yep.


Getting started...


With the ingredients all in.

As I stated, I messed up on the amount of salt and garlic powder, but I also put the noodles in at the beginning, rather than waiting until the first 6 of 8 hours had passed.

This meant it was a salty, garlic - y mush with chicken.

It was edible for the next few days, so I did eat most of the leftovers.

Maybe I just need to find something simpler.  LOL.



No comments: