Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Cough Suppression On The Go



I don't know about you, but I never get sick at a convenient time.

The problem is, some of the medication you might want to take, particularly a cough suppressant, is in a liquid form that gets everything sticky.  Is this something you can take on the go, when your schedule is already on overload?

Some years back I went to a doctor who told me about this nifty little product from Robitussin. 

It is a cough suppressant, much like their liquid "cough medicine", only in a liqui-gell pill.

I only take one and it usually lasts me for about five hours, and I'm able to carry this bottle in my purse with my other medication so I can actually have access to this medicine when I will most likely need it.

I've only seen this available at Safeway and Wal Mart, I've not seen it at Fry's Foods.

As with any medication, be sure to check with your physician before getting this.

This is not a compensated endorsement, just a helpful tip.

No comments: