Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just Because

I've had the week from Hell and am thankful it's over. One day in particular, Wednesday, was bad, starting with leaving my packed lunch at home and ending with driving home with my Flip Ultra forgotten and left on the trunk of my car, smashed on a busy road and run over a few times before I could safely pull off the road and retrieve it. This left the last two Wednesday's worth of recording student council election speeches irretrievably lost and finally brought me to tears once I got home. I do have to say, though, as bad as that day was, the day my husband passed away would have to be the worst I've ever had, so I'm keeping things in perspective.

Another incident that began on Wednesday, which I won't go into details about, reminded me of the movie "Better Off Dead" with John Cusack. I remember throughout the movie you see a newspaper boy going after John's character for his $2.

The clip below is where it begins.

No comments: