Saturday, February 20, 2010

Honors

On November 17, 2009, shortly after the successful bond election, I, along with others from the Yes For Tempe Elementary Schools committee was honored with a framed certificate from the school district.

Here is a picture of me in the computer lab with it:



This past Wednesday, February 17, 2010, I was given another special award. My coworkers at my school nominated me for an Impact Award and I was one of 16 selected! There was a brief reception before the district board meeting where the awards were handed out. This was a huge honor, not only because of my selection at the district, but also because you have to be nominated by your co-workers. That alone speaks volumes.

Here is a picture of Mom and I:



Here is a picture of me with the award and flowers furnished by my school principal:



And here is a picture of Rachel Inspecting the flowers.


No comments: