Wednesday, November 11, 2009

For The Veterans In Our Lives

Don't forget to tell them you love and remember them:



Ammon A.W. Vaughn (2nd great- grandfather, center grave) - Co. E. 10th Indiana Infantry - Union - Civil War



Donald Robinson (uncle) - U.S. Army - WWII






Charles B. Sells (my father) - U.S. Army - Korean War



Ralph Michael Sells (my brother) - U.S. Army

If you're wondering if the service to our community stopped there for my family, you need to read the post for Father's Day last year: The Parable of the First Responder.

I love my country, not just in words but also in how I live my life. I've had some great role models to follow.

Happy Veterans Day to those who have sacrificed so much to keep our nation free and our lives so richly blessed.

God Bless The USA

No comments: