Saturday, October 10, 2020

Dreams - 10-10-2020

Early Monday morning on October 5, 2020 I had a most disturbing dream.


In the dream I was in an outdoor enclosure where a number of snakes in different colors showed and started biting people.  I managed to get away with just one bite and ran out to where a built in swimming pool was.


A group of men came up on my left side from the enclosure with a young man who was already in seizures from several snake bites.  The men threw this man into the water.  I yelled at them to not do this, the man will die, but I was told by the leader of the men that he was already on his way to death, so no big deal.


The snakes then sped up, slithered into the water and began to consume the man.  At first I could see his arms and legs still twitching, but then they stopped as it was apparent the snakes finished their job.  No blood came out, but the snakes began to consume the man.


I then realized that okay, the snakes have been fed for now, but what about later?  I’m as expendable as everyone else!  I then began to run away and the men began chasing after me, that was when I awoke from my dream.


So the question is:  what snakes do I have in my life that I need to get rid of now?


Yesterday morning I had another dream, this was about what I believe to be private isn’t and there are those looking to come after me.


I’ve made some changes to whom I watch on YouTube and whom I support on Patreon as a result of these dreams.

I wasn’t becoming the woman I want to be and God knows I can become.

I am so thankful for the reminders that keep me focused.

I’ve cut out the drama and commentary channels as well as the problematic beauty community.

The channels I now watch and the groups I now participate in are in line with my goals and the systems I am now incorporating to achieve those goals.

No comments: