Monday, September 7, 2020

Labor Day 2020

Thankfully I had today off from work, so I was able to get a few things done:

I took the cans from day 30 + to the recycling.

I refilled a 5 gallon container with potable water.

I stopped by Walgreens but the pharmacy was closed, but I did pick up a couple of boxes of nitrile gloves to take in to work.

I picked up takeout from Wendy’s.

This was after I did some self care this morning at a leisurely rate which allowed for me to take care of me.

After feeding the cats and eating at home, I took one of the boxes (Day 6 and Day 8 I’m making arrangements for) of donations to Goodwill.  Deseret Industries was closed for Labor Day.

Once I can get those boxes out, I’ll have more room to start with Day 11 work my way through the month.  I’m focusing on the kitchen and dining room for the most part, as I know I have so much clutter there I should have no problems getting all of the items from those two rooms alone.

Once this month is done, I’ll pick another month to do the living room.

The reason for this is due to some crazy dreams I had Friday night/Saturday morning where my mind began re-living Decker’s death.  Then I got up, walked out into the living room and realized that my home was starting to look like my Mother’s did when she passed.  It woke me up and made me realize how bad my home was getting with the clutter, not to mention the spiders taking over my home.  That’s not what I want for my home, I want it to be a temple.

With the self care from today, I am doing much better now.

❤️

No comments: