Monday, February 11, 2019

11 Feb 2019

After work:

Filled one 5 gallon container with water
Put gasoline in the car
Picked up cat food at Costco - I will be going back to get more items, I forgot to bring my membership renewal with me.
Came home, brought everything in the condo
Fed the cats
Took load #1 of recycling out to the recycling center
Ate dinner - leftovers from last night’s home cooked meal - I’m trying to cook at least one meal per week.
Sorted the mail that was sitting on top of the shredder - some to shred, some to recycling, some important papers to go through.

I checked everything off today’s list!

Progress!

Update:

I forgot that earlier today I:

Voted online for my choice in a member of the HOA committee
Called to get things rolling (again) to get my colonoscopy
Worked on my planners
Ran a load of laundry

No comments: