Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Day Before

The day before Thanksgiving...

Picked up muffins I had ordered at Wildflower Bakery.

Stopped at Discount Tire to have air put in the tires - the light was on showing they were low.  One was down to 20, however it was 1 1/2 hour wait time to have it checked, so I declined and decided I would take it in on Friday to have it checked instead.

Drove to north Scottsdale to the Costco, not just to gas up the car, but to also run it through their drive through car wash.  My car was filthy with dust and bird droppings and really needed the bath.  It looks so pretty now!

Drove home and ran 5 loads of laundry.

During the laundry, I took out 2 bags of garbage.

I also shopped at Wal-Mart to pick up groceries.  To my great astonishment the store was well stocked (apart from the missing items for Thanksgiving - cards, gift bags and such - and the lines were short.  They had a lot of cashiers working when I was there.

Put together the muffins with cards I already had from years past to give to the sisters I visit teach and my companion.

Went visiting teaching and dropped off muffins and cards, drove companion home.

Ate dinner and ran a load of dishes in the dishwasher in preparation for Thanksgiving dinner.

Not bad for today, I still have more laundry to do (it didn't get done last weekend so I am way behind) and to get things cleaned around the house and recycling taken out for Mom to come over for Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments: