Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pictures

I didn't post any pictures in the last post, so I took a few on my iPad to give you an idea of where things are at.


Here is a picture of the hanging shelves in my closet.  I got this kind over the cheaper ones for one reason:  the hangers at the top.  Because of the type of rod used in my closet (it's the older kind that hangs from under a shelf, which means those hanging from a basic rod wouldn't work), I needed a piece that would allow me to rotate the hooks.  And yes, I'm loving it.



The inside door to my closet uses over the door hooks for jackets I commonly use.



The front side of the closet door also has hooks.  These are hooks for wreaths that I bought at JoAnn's.  I like the deep hooks that allow for more things to be stored.  Right now they store my traveling bags, however as things change, so will what is stored on these hooks.



This is the outside door to my bathroom.  These are double hooks I bought at the Container store.  The top part holds my jackets...




...while underneath is a lightweight sweater and my makeup bag.  Yep, there's a bag for that, too, and yes, it is organized with smaller bags.  I keep it this way due to saving bathroom counter space and the ability to grab and go when I need to.


I bought one of these for my office, and, as you can see, I am also using more of the cable turtles and the Bambino cord wraps to keep my USB and electrical cables better organized.

There is, however, still a lot of work that needs to be done throughout the entire condo.

Well, there you have it!

Onward!



No comments: