Saturday, August 22, 2009

For Those Who Love Glenn Beck

Now, I could be a good little member of my religious faith and say I love Glenn Beck. But, the truth is, I don't like him. He's a politician's (namely Republican politician) dream, because he rants from the same script that other republicans rant from and expects people to just believe. The problem comes when the republican rants are lies. Beck still tells these lies and still expects people to believe. Now, I've never been a fan of Steven Colbert, but this is one time when he rants on a topic that I happen to agree with. Especially the part where he talks about those who are building their careers from 9/11. Take a look.

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The 10.31 Project
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care Protests

No comments: