Thursday, January 1, 2009

Race To Witch Mountain Trailer





Here is the trailer for the remake of Escape To Witch Mountain called Race To Witch Mountain. This is one movie I can't wait to see! Be sure to click twice on the screen to get the full screen version of the trailer.

If you grew up in the 1970's like I did, Escape To Witch Mountain was one of the Disney movies made during a time when the company was still trying to find it's niche after Walt died. Some of the family, namely Walt's son-in-law Ron Miller, was among those running the company. They were the ones making the original version of this movie, which captured my dreams as a child. This remake looks pretty good, but I'll always love the original. I wanted Tia's special powers myself!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

That's awesome! Curt and I were wondering when they would come out with a good version of the story. I totally want to go see it, without the kids for the first time, of course. Remind me and we'll go together, maybe it would be a great group outing!

Dawn Bushman said...

That sounds like great fun! We'll have to do it! It comes out in March, so there's still the wait. I do have the originals on DVD though.... :o)