Saturday, December 3, 2016

It Is Finished.

No, this post isn't about the atonement of Jesus Christ.  I will say, however, I am grateful for His help in getting me through this day.

No, this is a goal fulfilled: to get the stuff in storage moved back into my home.

I spent what I would have spent in monthly storage fees renting a U-Haul cargo van to get the bulk of it home, with two additional trips in my car getting the last of it home.

All this, in addition to sinus and coughing issues, plus a 99.6 degree temperature, thanks in part to people at work showing up sick.

At any rate, at least this part is finished.

The interesting part is, I couldn't believe I had that much stuff to store, I have a lot of work to do in sorting, disposing, donating or finding new homes for things.


No comments: