Saturday, December 3, 2016

Finance Basics - Lesson 8 - Budgeting 101

Among the wonderful vloggers on YouTube that handles finance, one of my newest discoveries is Our Life... On A Budget.  I heard about this vlog from a favorites post by Lydia Senn and I agree, this is definitely someone you want to subscribe to.




Angela and Jeff do a really great job of demonstrating how they budget - in detail, this is also how I do it.




If you are looking for a slightly different version of the blank budget sheet, I have one here.  Please keep in mind that Google Sheets is not as pretty or, in some cases, easy to get the formulas and formatting to work, so this is a rough version of what you could do with Excel.  But hey, it's free.  :-)

The version of the budget worksheet Angela uses can be found here.


No comments: