Sunday, July 3, 2016

Exciting News For Family History For Primary



Many of my friends know that at one point in time (some years ago), I was blessed to participate with a group of fantastic sisters in my Stake to put together a program geared towards getting Primary age children interested in Family History.  This was done in conjunction with a Family History Fun Fair - which was a walk in "fair" with booths that covered just about everything you could think of relating to Family History and Temple Work.  It was a fantastic experience and produced a booklet/cd called Turn Your Hearts.

If you look at the top of this blog, you will see a second page called Turn Your Hearts - this is now where it resides and has the resources we originally used for the booklet and cd.

Many thanks for your patience while I got everything together (and found after so many years) so I could post it here.

Enjoy!

No comments: