Monday, February 20, 2012

An Open Letter To Cox Communications

Dear Cox Communications,

Last November I was meeting with a friend of mine to work with me to get my finances in order. This friend suggested that I downgrade my internet service, as I have been paying $50 per month for internet.

I told told this friend that I didn't want to risk losing my web space that Cox has provided as part of the internet ISP service for over 10 years.  I had my genealogy information on this site and didn't want to lose it.

Imagine my surprise to find out, a month or so later, that you had eliminated it anyway.

Why?

I am assuming you are wanting to be able to charge for web space.

My answer to you?  No.

I can easily make a new blog, which I will do within the next few weeks, to replace the genealogy site you took down because of your greed.

Because, in the grand scheme of things, that is what it amounts to:  greed.

As a result, I had no qualms in stopping by my local Cox Communications Store this evening to downgrade my service.  Saving ME more money.

And once I've transferred all of my correspondence to a different email address, I'll look into getting a better deal elsewhere than $30 per month.

Sincerely,

Cassandra Dawn Bushman
Customer for more than 10 years

No comments: