Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh Dear.

Mom came over today. She and my Aunt Anne (who lives in Florida) have decided I need to get married again. He has to be a nice guy, and if he's got nice children for me to raise, all the better. She's asking me if I can visit other Wards to meet new men.

I have mixed feelings about this. One feeling is it's pretty sad when Mommy is telling you to find a new husband. LOL.

I will also say, though, that my life has pretty much not been my own since I married Decker. When you are part of a couple, your life is not your own. After Decker died, I found out how little control I have over my life, and it was still not my own. Every time I've had a health crisis, including this latest surgery, it has been reinforced to me of how little control I have over my life and how things will end up.

We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted. ;o)

No comments: