Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Few Thoughts From Church Today

I was actually at Church early today, even though I had 4 hours of sleep and a raging headache. Between stress and sinus issues, this should be an interesting weekend.

Mozambique - Sounds like a wonderful place to serve a mission!

Couple missionaries needed - I guess I need a husband for that. Oh, that's right. My husband's on the other side already serving a mission. Does that count?

The creation: Think about the steps of the creation as you would the creation of a human baby during pregnancy. How is it similar? How is it different?

Fulfilling the measure of your creation: what is the measure of our creation, and how is it different from the vegetation, animals and even the earth itself? (D&C 88)

Talents: If you are too busy comparing yourself to others and wanting the talents of others, you are neglecting your own. If you don't know what they are, I suggest you get on your knees and ask.

No comments: