Saturday, November 1, 2008

Holiday Music

Yes, I finally changed the music playing on the blog. I started with some October/ Halloween fun (including Sally's Song from Nightmare Before Christmas), then moved onto Christmas. I can't think of any Thanksgiving songs, maybe some of you know of some that I could add. At any rate, these are some of my favorites, although there is a song called "Because It's Christmas" from Barry Manilow that wasn't available to add. That's one of the favorites I'm sad I couldn't put on the list.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

Thanks! I love Christmas Music.
Hey, I am so sorry that evertime you see me, I don't have time to talk to you. I am always running at church. Maybe I'll sneak into the back of Relief Society and find you!
I miss talking to you, how are you feeling? How's your mom?

Dawn Bushman said...

Shellee! You've turned into your daughter! LOL. I'm sorry I've missed Church so much. We'll have to talk so I can tell you what's been going on, but I just don't feel comfortable there.

I love you and hope you are doing very well.